Professional advisors: Benefits of Working with CFGC
Attorneys, Accountants, and Financial Advisors are often faced with a delicate dilemma
You want to discuss the many benefits of charitable giving with your clients, but you want to avoid recommending specific charitable causes or organizations. That’s where we fit in. As a community foundation representing the entire region, we are a vehicle your clients can use to address the issues they care about most. At the same time, they will gain the maximum tax benefit under state and federal law.
Why work with The Community Foundation of Gaston County?
- We work through you.
- You stay in control of your client relationships; we’re here to help you serve your clients’ charitable giving needs.
- We partner with you.
- We provide support, information and expertise around charitable giving options; think of us as your own planned giving center.
- We help you build stronger relationships.
- Your clients will appreciate the charitable impact and tax advantages you help them achieve by working with The Community Foundation.
- We help you connect across generations.
- When you help families establish an advised endowment fund at The Community Foundation, you begin a legacy of involvement with current and future generations.
Four Approaches to Giving [PDF]
Sample Bequest Language For Attorneys [PDF]